UNBINDING SPELL










UNBINDING SPELL CHANTS


White magic spell chants..
Note: This magic spell cannot be turned and there is no magic spell chants that will rebind the person once unbound. Their power will come back; their body will be free. I would not try to make a spell to undo this; there is no spell which will achieve this and people that tried have been bound themselves as a
result. It should also be noted that this magic spell chants does not help those who become bound as a result of trying to break it.

Needs:
Two White candles
Two Black candles

Movements:
Take the person that is bound and place him or her on his or her back looking up. Place the two black candles at his feet and the two whites at his head. Light them and then start the spell.

Spell:
I call on the gods and goddesses of the old days
as well of those of the new.
Break this spell that they call a binding with your power.
Gods of light move about this man or woman's body.
Allow your power to break the holds on him or her.
Goddesses come down and wake his or her body.
Allow the power that you have given this person to be woken.
I call on the East gate.
Break the binding spell that was placed on this person.
Let it be removed for good.
Do not allow a spell of binding be placed on he or she that is before me.

Movements:
Place your hands to his or her chest and speak once more

Spell Continues:
Gods and Goddesses and the East gate,
help me within my workings.
Allow your power to move within my hands
and allow the binding that was put upon my friend
to be removed and never to come within him again
may he live or die.
I call on the element of the East, the element of water,
to fill these hands and move within this body
to allow the walls that hold him or her fall.
I call on the gate of the West, the gate of fire,
come forth and burn these walls that hold him or her from awaking
and burn the walls that hold back his or her power.
I call on the gate of the South, break the walls down with your power
so my friend may awaken as well his power.
I call on the gate to the North
to come and let the winds move air within my friend's body.
Unlock the binding that was placed on my friend
and awaken his or her power and body to never be locked again.

Movements:
Move your hands down the sides of his or her body and say this.

Magic Spell Chants Continues:
O great gods and goddesses
and the gates that hold the elements within,
Send your power within my hands
and break free my friend from this binding.
I call on my friend; within your walls,
break that which holds you.
Open your body to my power and break the walls that hold you.
Come to me, my friend.
O great gods and goddesses,
do not allow the binding to work on this person any longer.
The power of both sides, of the Light and Dark,
Your onus is broken and you are free once more.
As the day and night,
so shall you be of both this day, and not just one.

Movements:
Back away once getting to his feet and dot move close tell
you see the light of light come over him or her and then the
light of Dark come over him then see his eyes move little.
Then you may go to him or her to hold and help him.
Magic Spell Chants..

7 comments:

  1. I ask of this of you, is this one full Spell of multiple ones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah your spell is well explained i think many people will gain in it, thanks. black magic love spells.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this same man i once saw on this forum called Dr.Agbazara of AGBAZARA TEMPLE has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell within 72 hours. I was married to my husband Alana Evans, we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give him a child for 4 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until i saw Dr.Agbazara contact on this site about his powers. Please do also contact him in any problem you are passing and see for your self on:
    (agbazara@gmail.com) OR call him on (+2348104102662.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to let the world know about Doctor Padman the Great spell caster that brought back my husband to me when i thought all hope was lost, I got my love back and saved my marriage… I was married for 3years with 1kid and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had fights and argued almost every time… it got worse at a point that he filed for divorce… I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me because I love him so much and don’t want to lose him but everything just didn’t work out… he moved out of the house because it was a rented apartment and still went ahead to file for divorce… I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who eventually helped me out… I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly because I was desperate and left with no choice… He did special prayers and used his power… Within 4 days my husband called me and he said he was sorry for all the emotional pains he had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily and our son is happy too and we are expecting our second child… (padmanlovespell@yahoo.com) I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news… Just thought I should share my experience because I strongly believe someone out there need’s it… You can email him through his email.padmanlovespell@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glorious be unto Dr Trust love spell the man who made me see reasons that there are still real and genuine spell casters like him. Since 3 weeks now i have witness what is called heart broken. My boyfriend that promised me marriage failed me, impregnated me and left, he dumped me, he stop calling" he stop picking my calls and no longer respond to my text. I have been looking for solution, I fall into the hands of fake spell casters, they ripped me off and took my money without help. I have cried, I have weep"and tears runs out of eyes. the silentness in my heart brought me to the deepest path of failure that I lost my job. Crying all day because my life was lonely. Thanks to Dr Trust who came into my life and brought me the greatest joy that was lost. I saw his Email: (Trustedtemple@gmail.com) while browsing and I contacted him, told him what am passing through with no doubt because of what i saw in him, I was given words of solution on what to do and after casting the spell, 12hrs later, here comes my boyfriend with a rose flower on his hand on my way out, i saw him in front of my door and said he is dying i should forgive him and accept him back he was crying, i can't wait to let him finish I quickly crab him and kiss him, just then" he said he is restless without me, just as Dr Trust said it would be, today makes it a month and we are living happily I don't know how to praise him enough, he has done a great thing i can never forget in my life. I want you all to help me praise him because if it wasn't for him my life would have been a living hell.. You are to contact this great Dr Trust using the Email: Trustedtemple@gmail.com OR Reach him on WhatsApp: +13212482522 and live the life you deserve. thanks Stefanie Leo


    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to let the world know about Doctor AKHERE the Great spell caster that brought back my husband to me when i thought all hope was lost. Doctor AKHERE used his powerful spell to put a smile on my face by bringing back my man with his spell, at first i thought i was dreaming when my husband came back to me on his knees begging me to forgive him and accept him back and even since then he loves me more than i ever expected so i made a vow to my self the i will let the World know about Doctor AKHERE because he is a God on earth. Do you have problems in your relationship ? have your partner broke up with you and you still love and want him back ? Do you have problem with your finance ? or do you need help of any kind then contact Doctor AKHERE today for i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you just as he helped me. Doctor AKHERE email is: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete